When you have a challenging day ahead, reach for this distinctive double tip wrap spear ring.
Named for the royal kraal of Shaka Zulu, a legendary king and founder of the Zulu Empire in the early decades of the 19th century, the Bulawayo Spear Ring, is a symbol of indomitable spirit.
A bold choice for business meetings and casual occasions alike, wear yours with the complementary shield pendant necklace or spear earrings to make an even bolder statement.
Optimistic and positive, gold adds richness and warmth to everything around it. It also inspires wisdom, spirituality and a deep understanding of the self and soul.
Also available in sterling silver.
Sigidi kaSenzangakhona commonly known as Shaka Zulu, was credited with creating a fearless fighting force that conquered southern Africa.
During his brief reign, more than a hundred chiefdoms were brought together in a Zulu kingdom which survived not only his death but later military defeat and calculated attempts to break it up.
Military success came quickly to Shaka as he was outstanding in organizing his army. His regiments were armed with new weapons called assegais.
These were a type of short spear but with a long blade, and almost always deadly for the adversary.
“Victory or death” he would shout at his warriors to encourage them before carrying out a new campaign, a rallying cry that wouldn't be out of place in today's dog eat dog world.
- Earrings approx. 2.4" L and 0.75" W
- Available in 14K gold, 18K gold and 18K gold plated brass
- 14K and 18K gold pieces are made to order to reduce waste and minimize climate impact. Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery
- We ship worldwide
- Complimentary two-day shipping and returns for all US orders
- Complimentary international shipping for all orders over $1,000
- 18K gold plated brass orders are fulfilled and shipped within 24 hours. 14K and 18K gold pieces are made to order to reduce waste and minimize climate impact. Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery
- Find out more about our delivery options